Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jaded, Totally Jaded

I'm feeling much better even though I'm still feeling super duper jaded thinking that I've just flunk my FIRST DRIVING TEST. I actually stupidly strike kerb, like what the fuck, I did better in my warm up. ARGH~ Imagine the max points you should accumulate for passing is 20 demerit points, I gotten like 42 demerit points and stupidly wasted for not checking blindspot and the back when reversing and changing of the gears. OMG, how stupid can that be!!!

I swear I'll pass the freaking next test and walk out of the driving centre happily man. Please start praying for me now, people. Oh, I just realise that as much as there's people who pass the first attempt, I think there's more people whom I know failed on the first attempt. Oh well, I'm just trying to console myself.

So far school is all good, met Janice for lunch yesterday with Dongyang, Xiaoqiang and Slyvonne. I just so heart Janice and her hair. Welcome back to school. After getting jaded from the driving test, I met Szeting and Janice for lunch. They made my day, even though is just lunch. Loved them both. SHOUTOUT: SZETING, I LOVE YOUR HAIR TOO. Ended the day early and here I am trying to let off my steam for failing the driving test when I can seriously pass it.
Thanks for those who did wish me well and pray hard for me for my driving test.
Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home